Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of 1/7/10

We are SNOWED IN! 21 + inches of snow over the weekend and 6-10 more coming between tonight and Thursday. I am ready for Spring!! The grocery store was a madhouse this week so I grabbed what I could find! Here is what you will find on our dinner table this week (I also included some pictures at the end of this post to show what fun 21 inches of snow can be! :)

Sunday: Superbowl beer brat sandwiches, vegetable tray, taco dip, crescent dogs, brownies

Monday: Linguine and clam sauce, salad

Tuesday: Chicken fiesta, black beans, yellow rice

Wednesday: Mushroom roast beef in the crock pot, steamed broccoli, chocolate marshmallow pie

Thursday: Taco bar, brown rice, refried beans

Friday: Homemade pizza, salad

Saturday: Valentine Party (still not sure what we are eating . . . I will figure it out after the roads are clear again!)

**If you want the recipes to anything on my weekly menu, please leave me a comment :)

Join the Organizing Junkie at www.orgjunkie.com every Monday for Menu Plan Monday and lots of great ideas for your weekly menu plan!

I had difficulty getting the front door open on Saturday morning. . . .






Who wouldn't want to be snowed in with a face like that?

1 comment:

  1. Heather... I was just browsing your blog and I think you live near me. Trax Farms is near to me. Really? Email me at lanzaelizabeth77 at gmail dot com .

    ReplyDelete