Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of 3/07/10 - Cooking With Trader Joe's

I am on the menu planning wagon after having some problems with my back last week. I am feeling much better so I am spring cleaning and cooking up a storm!

I recently ventured to Trader Joe's and created a about two weeks worth of menus. Everything has been really good! When I want to simplify my menu planning on a given week, I pull out ONE cookbook and create all of our meals from it. This really helps on particularly busy week. I used Cooking with All Things Trader Joe's by Deana Gunn and Wona Miniati to create some easy meals.

After a successful trip to T.J.'s, here is what I am cooking:

Italian Wedding Soup
Peanut Sesame Noodles
Creamy Lemony Linguine
Brown Rice Pasta Alla Checca
Spinach Ricotta Calzones
Blue Corn Taco Salads
Chicken and Eggplant Bake
Chocolate Bread Pudding


Join the Organizing Junkie at www.orgjunkie.com every Monday for Menu Plan Monday and lots of great ideas for your weekly menu plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment