Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of 3/14/10

Spring is in the air and my menu is staring to lighten up a bit. We will have some fun with St. Patrick's Day this week with corned beef and cabbage, a rainbow fruit platter, and sweet shamrock pretzels. St. Pat's is one of my favorite holidays - it is a wonderful day to honor and remember my sweet Irish grandmother. Just like my "Bana" (as I always lovingly called her), I love to collect all things shamrock. I will post some our favorite shamrock decorations tomorrow!

Here is what you will find on our dinner table this week:

Sunday: Beef pasties, baked beans

Monday: Baked lemon chicken, herbed rice, steamed broccoli, chocolate bread pudding

Tuesday: Cheese tortellini soup, homemade dinner rolls

Wednesday: Crock pot corned beef and cabbage, rainbow fruit platter, sweet shamrock pretzels

Thursday: Peanutty sesame noodles

Friday: Spinach ricotta calzones, vegetable tray with dip

Saturday: Bacon wrapped chicken, baked sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli

**If you want the recipes to anything on my weekly menu, please leave me a comment :)

Join the Organizing Junkie at www.orgjunkie.com every Monday for Menu Plan Monday and lots of great recipes and ideas for your weekly menu plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment