Sunday, January 17, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of 1/17/10


While I love to have a menu plan in place each week, I do not always enjoy planning the menu and grocery list. This week, I started thinking about the coming weeks. Every time I saw a recipe or a meal that I knew I wanted to serve, I jotted it down. Before I knew it, I had almost two weeks of menus and grocery lists done! It is a very simple solution, and it saved me about an hour of planning on Saturday.

Here is our plan for the week:

Sunday: Chicken noodle soup, dinner rolls

Monday: Gnocchi lasagna, salad

Tuesday: Chick-fil-A Family Night

Wednesday: Herb braised chicken thighs, steamed broccoli, whole wheat couscous

Thursday: Crab cakes, baked sweet potatoes, salad

Friday: Chicken piccata, steamed brussel sprouts, brown rice

Saturday: Family Game Night: Swedish meatballs over noodles, salad
Fun snacks: kettle popcorn, monkey munch, buffalo chicken dip with tortilla chips and vege tray with dip


Join the Organizing Junkie at www.orgjunkie.com every Monday for Menu Plan Monday and lots of great ideas for your weekly menu plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment