Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu Plan for the Week of 11/15/09


I planned my menu this week based upon what I had in the freezer and pantry so that I would have a light grocery shopping trip. I am happy with this week's menus. It should be a tasty week!

Sunday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Crock Pot Cabbage Soup

Monday: Lemony Chicken with Vegetables and Parmesan
Buttered Orzo

Tuesday: French Dip Sandwiches
Sweet Potato Baked Chips

Wednesday: Crock Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Dinner Rolls

Thursday: Creamy Ranch Chicken
Steamed Broccoli

Friday: Baked Tomatoes with Orzo and Olives
Crusty Bread

Saturday: Make Your Own Pizza Night
Salad
Crock Rocky Road Candy

Join the Organizing Junkie at www.orgjunkie.com every Monday for Menu Plan Monday and lots of great ideas for your weekly menu plan!

1 comment:

  1. It does look like it's going to be a tasty week at your house.

    ReplyDelete