Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan for the Week of 11/08/09


Last week, I was busy with Halloween and school activities so I did not plan and shop from my weekly menu plan. While I got most meals to the table each night, we somehow ended having McDonalds for dinner one night. Yuck! I learned my lesson. Here is my plan for the week:

Sunday: Udon noodles

Monday: Go Steelers!!
Crock Pot Hot Italian Sausage Sandwiches, Meatball Sandwiches for the kids
Vegetable Tray with Dip, Chocolate Banana Muffins for dessert

Tuesday: Homemade Vegetable Soup and dinner rolls

Wednesday: Chicken Piccata, salad

Thursday: A Simple Autumn "Homespun Meal"
Crock Pot Sesame Pork Roast, Butterhead Lettuce with Parmesan and Fresh Mushrooms, Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Green Beans

Friday: Date Night Out At a REAL Restaurant . . . we have family visiting so we have babysitters!!

Saturday: Scallops in Lemon Butter Sauce, Baked Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli. A special treat from my little sister visiting from college!

Join the Organizing Junkie at www.orgjunkie.com every Monday for Menu Plan Monday and lots of great ideas for your weekly menu plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment