Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun

It has been a very busy week with school parties, Halloween activities, and our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Like almost every other holiday, Halloween has become a week long event. Lots of fun for the little ones but often tiring for moms! I may be exhausted, but here are some images of the fun we had at the pumpkin patch. We were blessed with 70 degree weather, too!

I love this yearly picture, and it shows a little bit about each of my girls' personalities.


We enjoyed fresh apples and apple cider:


We picked a huge pumpkin to carve.

We decorated little pumpkins:

Erin grew a mustache:
We played in the corn crib:

And the hay jump:

We had a wonderful day! Happy Halloween!


Just a reminder that Christmas is right around the corner. I have been busy getting organized so I can have a relaxing holiday season. Does anybody else have an organization plan for the upcoming holidays?

1 comment: