Sunday, July 8, 2012

Links I Like This Week, #4


I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July! Here are some links that I liked this week:

 Beef:  From Field To Freezer, a How-to-Buy a Cow Guide by Kitchen Stewardship

25 Magical Things to Make With Coconut Oil by Revitalise your Health

Coconut Black Bean Brownies by Nature's Nurture.  I have made black bean brownies with great success in the past.  These look good, too.  I would use rapadura in lieu of sugar :)

Mosquitoes love me, therefore, I need to Learn How to Treat Bug Bites Naturally by Keeper of the Home.  And this may help to  . . . Homemade Bug Repellent by Little House on the Prairie Living.

I'd love to win a cuppow! How awesome are they?



Follow Blessed and Busy by signing up to receive email updates. You can also follow Blessed and Busy on facebook or on twitter to keep up on new posts. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment