Monday, December 14, 2009

The Best Birthday Ever

I celebrated my birthday this week at a Chris Botti concert. He is an incredibly talented jazz trumpeter whom I have been listening to for the last several years. Last February, we saw him on a PBS special and found out he was coming to our area for a concert on my birthday! We had such a wonderful time! This was the third time I have seen him live and it was the best yet. After every concert, he signs autographs and takes pictures with fans. I felt a little nerdy but I was thrilled to get an autograph and picture:
I felt nerdy because I brought a copy of the picture I had from his last concert when I was just days from giving birth to our fourth daughter and HUGE:


He smiled and signed it, and I had probably the best birthday ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment