Monday, August 24, 2009

Time in our home is flying. Just eight short years ago, Dan and I married. Less than a year later, we learned we were pregnant with our first daughter. Grace arrived in early 2003. Fifteen months later, Erin joined our small family. Two years later, Mary was born. Two years and one day after that, Anne joined our much larger family. We truly are Blessed and Busy. I have been thinking for the last few years about how to document our family life. I do not take very good or very many pictures . . . nor do I find the time to actually print the pictures. I rarely remember to pull out the video camera. And just forget about scrapbooking. I find that lately, I have been using a social networking site as a way to share thoughts and pictures of our family with our extended family and friends who live all over the country and all over the world. Something did not feel right about sharing our memories in that way. So I decided to start this blog to document our family memories and photos through everyday stories of parenting, Catholicism, cooking, baking, homekeeping, gardening, crafting, decorating, schooling, reading, and volunteering. And hopefully along the way, someone will stumble across our blog and maybe learn a little something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment