Sunday, August 5, 2012

Links I Like, #7



I have been slacking off on posting lately.  We have a toddler with erratic sleep patterns.  I am hoping to get back to a regular posting and sleeping routine soon!  Here are some great links:

Banana split breakfast sundaes by Lunches Fit for a Kid.  I am always looking for new breakfast ideas!

Remember I proclaimed how much we love fruit shrub?  Here is a recipe for blueberry ginger shrub!

This is a friend's blog that has some cute and easy bento lunchbox ideas for kids.  School starts in a few weeks.  Get inspired by these lunches!



Follow Blessed and Busy by signing up to receive email updates. You can also follow Blessed and Busy on facebook or on twitter to keep up on new posts. Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get better sleep soon. Lack of sleep is always a problem. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete