Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pay It Forward



I joined in the Pay It Forward fun from my friend Liz's beautiful blog, The Flowering Dogwood.  I hope that three of you will join me in this fun adventure!  Sorry, but I'm only opening this to readers in the USA at this time.

1. The first 3 people to visit my blog and leave a comment saying they want to participate will receive a handmade gift from me, within the next year... (Probably much sooner than that, but you are supposed give everyone a year, because sometimes life gets in the way!)

2. You MUST have a blog of your own to to participate in the PIF.

3. You must post about the PIF on your blog & offer the PIF challenge on your blog.

By accepting the Pay It Forward challenge, YOU agree to host a Pay It Forward to the first 3 people who sign up on your blog...you will then carry on the PIF by sending them a homemade gift within a year's time, and so it goes :)


I hope you will join me!

1 comment:

  1. I am in!!! :) I will email you later tonight. Long day at church , then grocery shopping (with all the kids in tow). HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY my friend. Here's hoping today has been your best day yet!

    ReplyDelete