Sunday, June 17, 2012

Links I Like this Week

Photo: Another check on our Summer of Fun list! http://instagr.am/p/L-zoXWBY7q/
We went strawberry picking this weekend so I will be busy in the next few days freezing, dehydrating, and baking with these luscious berries.

Here are a few links that I liked this week:

Strawberry Vanilla Jam from Food In Jars.  I made this last year for teacher gifts.  It is so so good. I had some extra vanilla beans leftover from my batch of vanilla and made it again last week.  My strawberries were very soft so it turned out more like a syrup. I served it over homemade vanilla ice cream.  Yum!

Speaking of vanilla, this Ground Vanilla from Penniless Parenting would be nice to have on hand.

And one more use for all this vanilla - Vanilla Bean Coconut Macaroons from Mommypotamus.

This is something crafty that I have to try : Tinted Mason Jars.  Very pretty. 

I love these 50 Ideas for Mason Jars from Beauty and Bedlam. 

And finally, these Sacred Heart of Jesus Tie Dyed T-shirts are awesome from Shower of Roses.  I think my kids would love these!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment